For training on PTSD, Trauma, OCD and associated problems please seehttps://www.ptsdtraumaworkshops.co.uk/
Consultant Psychologist with 18 years - post qualification experience. I completed my Ph.D in the field of PTSD and held the post of Senior Research Fellow (St. Georges Hospital, University of London). I have published on traumatic experience in leading international journals, presented at international conferences & I am a regular contributor to national media. As well as my private practice, I run a specialist NHS service for people with complex OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) & I am director of a training company for other psychologists specialising in Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder).
Stress, trauma, anxiety, and OCD are my key areas of interest.
I help people develop resilience with CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy).
Whether you have
(1) clinical mental health problems or
(2) stress related issues
- this is a highly effective, clinically proven therapy (not counselling).
Mental Health Issues
- Anxiety, worry & panic
- OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Constant worry & rumination (Generalised Anxiety Disorder)
- Depression & low mood
Resilience to Stress
- Strengthened resilience - mental strength
- Overcome self-doubt & insecurities
- Increased Confidence
- Concentration & ability to think clearly
- Anti-Procrastination & effective decision-making
- Strategies to de-tax the mind & maximize mental resources
- Pain management
I don't try and offer all things to all people. Just specialist CBT within the remit above.
I offer proven strategies and techniques; understanding and expertise. Above all, I offer ultra professional, high-end consulting with a focus on sustained care to recovery. I respect that your time is valuable and deliver effectively and with efficiency to target the needs that you have.
- I deliver outcomes with benefits for my clients without wasting time
- The results that you want in safe experienced hands
- Outstanding client list with exceptional references
- At the forefront of practice - unrivaled experience in this area
About Dr Heather Sequeira PhD
Chartered by the British Psychological Society (BPS)
Accredited with the Health Professions Council (HPC)
A published & aclaimed PhD in trauma
NHS Practioner Trainer
National & International Conference presentation
Keynote speaker at DCoP 2013 British Psychological Society Conference
MK Regional CBT Specialist in Stress, trauma, anxiety & OCD
Contributor & Speaker on National Media, Newspapers & Radio
Dr Heather Sequeira on OCD
Dr Heather Sequeira on OCD
Dr Heather Sequeira on BDD in the Daily Mail
Dr Heather Sequeira in the Sunday Telegraph
Dr Heather Sequeira
You can use our contact form.
Managing fear is one of the most important keys to thriving in life.
Fear itself is the number one reason people are not living the lives they want.
CBT can make us more resilient to the ups and downs of stress in our lives.
Google Key Words:
Psychologist in Milton Keynes and Consultant Psychologist in Milton Keynes and OCD in Milton Keynes.
Medio-Legal Reports in Milton Keynes and Expert Witness in Milton Keynes. Dr Heather Sequeira Counselling in Milton Keynes and Therapist in Milton Keynes.
Psychotherapist in Milton Keynes and Psychologist in MK
CBT in Milton Keynes and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy in Milton Keynes
CBT for OCD and CBT for Stress. CBT for PTSD
<a href="http://drheathersequeira.com">Heather Sequeira</a>